UK Skills Ltd
integrity - innovation - knowledge
Internationally recognised certification, assessment management & awarding organisation
Calling School Heads & Owners in a world of post-Covid-19, India's New Education Policy & the growing expectations of Parents
Virtual School Leadership Programme, training courses for school leaders and others to improve school performance and classroom learning, to raise grades, to lift morale and to improve school standing
Standards and Benchmarking for School Excellence
Are you a school leader, deputy head, department head, head teacher, supervisor of schools, aspiring leader, academic head, franchise school manager or similar?
See why nearly 200 School Leaders have benefited by joining our ground-breaking, mission critical, School Leadership Programme.
In India, the limited impact of previous school inspection and accreditation projects, means that many school leaders are rightly suspicious of the words and ideas.
There is nevertheless a great desire on the part of many to attain the highest standards. These virtual training sessions will demonstrate how by using
• quality assurance techniques,
• rigorous self-evaluation
• and international bench-marking,
schools can embark on, and make progress on, a journey of continuous improvement.
Why join this Leadership Programme?
Get a clearer understanding of:
• how to set educational & administrative standards in a school, and how to benchmark performance against others,
• the implications for curriculum and the quality of learning, and the role of leadership in an educational institution,
• the spiritual and related development of pupils and their welfare and associated issues and concerns,
• the implications for the school infrastructure,
• the provision for timely and responsible data to stakeholders and
• the repercussions of the COVID 19 outbreak.
Each 1½ hours session will be available online @ 4:30 pm IST for 12 almost consecutive work days as a online seminar session you can access from your phone, tablet, laptop or pc.
What are we offering?
Penta International Ltd (a UK-based internationally recognised school accreditation agency with experience in the Middle East, India and beyond)
UK Skills (an organisation enabling best practice, quality educational resources and innovative systems to be brought from the UK to India)
presenting a virtual Leader Programme in a series of online training courses
Standards & Bench-marking for School Excellence
• a series of virtual training events/Leadership Programme,
• each event to be one of 12 virtual sessions of 1½ hours,
over 12 working days, and hosted by an international expert,
• the sessions will be held over two consecutive weeks and one each day from Monday to Saturday,
• for each session there will be an online lecture with reading materials, and self-evaluation tasks, and
• certification will be issued on completion of the Programme
The goal is to
improve academic and administrative school performance and
improving morale among staff and
the standing of the Institution in society.
Commit to improving your School today!
DOWNLOAD THE FACT SHEET/SPECIFICATION
to read more about the course.
Inaugural series of the Leadership Programme will be held on these dates:
Series 1 Series 2 Series 3 Series 4
Oct 12 to 17 and Dec 14 to 19 and Jan 18 to dates to be
Oct 19 to 24 2020 Dec 21 to 28 2020 Feb 3rd 2021 announced
Hear snippets from
the speakers at the
October 2020 Series