Return here soon to learn about
Virtual training courses for school leaders and others to improve school performance
and classroom learning, to raise grades, to lift morale and to improve school standing
Standards and Benchmarking for School Excellence
Are you a school leader, deputy head, department head, head teacher, supervisor of schools, aspiring leader, academic head, franchise school manager or similar?
In India, the limited impact of previous school inspection and accreditation projects, means that many school leaders are rightly suspicious of the words and ideas.
There is nevertheless a great desire on the part of many to attain the highest standards. These virtual training sessions will demonstrate how by using
• quality assurance techniques,
• rigorous self-evaluation
• and international bench-marking,
schools can embark on, and make progress on, a journey of continuous improvement.
Why take this course?
Get a clearer understanding of:
• how to set educational & administrative standards in a school, and how to benchmark performance against others,
• the implications for curriculum and the quality of learning, and the role of leadership in an educational institution,
• the spiritual and related development of pupils and their welfare and associated issues and concerns,
• the implications for the school infrastructure,
• the provision for timely and responsible data to stakeholders and
• the repercussions of the COVID 19 outbreak.
Each 1½ hours session will be available online at 5pm for 12 consecutive work days as a webinar you can access from your phone, tablet, laptop or pc.
What are we offering?
Penta International Ltd (a UK-based internationally recognised school accreditation agency with experience in the Middle East, India and beyond)
UK Skills (an organisation enabling best practice, quality educational resources and innovative systems to be brought from the UK to India)
presenting a series of online training courses in
Standards & Bench-marking for School Excellence, as
• a series of virtual training events/webinars,
• each event to be twelve webinar sessions of 1½ hours, spread
over 12 working days, and hosted by an international expert,
• for each session there will be an online lecture with reading materials, and self-evaluation tasks, and
• a formal assessment leading to certification will be conducted
The goal is to
improve academic and administrative school performance and
improving morale amongst staff and
the standing of the Institution in society.
Commit to improving your School today!